Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit report showing 3 revolving accounts, only have 1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit report showing 3 revolving accounts, only have 1

The Transunion folks are showing that I have three revolving accounts.  I only have one.  Two of the three show I have an account in collections.  I have none.  I just had my full report pulled with MyFico.  Nothing is showing in collections and only 1 revolving account is showing.  I'm going to try contacting them by phone.  Anyone else have any ideas?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit report showing 3 revolving accounts, only have 1

@Anonymous wrote:

The Transunion folks are showing that I have three revolving accounts.  I only have one.  Two of the three show I have an account in collections.  I have none.  I just had my full report pulled with MyFico.  Nothing is showing in collections and only 1 revolving account is showing.  I'm going to try contacting them by phone.  Anyone else have any ideas?

Welcome to the forums!

This is probably an issue with timing. This discrepancy could be that your Fico score isn't caught up with Transunion, but I am not sure. I would give Transunion a call and get a copy of your credit reports at Annual Credit Report dot com

Best of luck, OP! And do keep the forums posted.  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Credit report showing 3 revolving accounts, only have 1

If an informal request for review and correction does not work, then you must file a formal dispute with the CRA.

As advised by others, I would wait a few weeks for the dust to clear,and then get a complete, current report from either the CRA or from annualcreditreport.com as a showing of continued inaccuracy in reporting.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.