Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit scores. What a scam!

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Credit scores. What a scam!

EDIT:  Had just responded back to latest blast.....I see you had to cut that last comment; just as well.
@Anonymous wrote:

a.  What is the difference in treatment between a business entity and a personal individual credit report

Answer-- the most notable difference is that multiple late payments or collections fewer than 5 in a 24 month period do NOTHING to lower a business credit score-

REALLY?!?  So all my hard work, 100% Graphically recorded monthly payment history reporting to the business bureaus, and watching my business scores go up is for nothing?  You're saying my scores will stay high even if I were to have multiple late payments and could even kick in a collection or two and it would do nothing to hurt my business credit scores/report?  Hmmmmmm, something's amiss here. 

And though some of my tl's only report to the business bureaus due to No Personal Guarantee;  the Personal Guarantee's do report to my personal.  As well as to the other Stock Holders reports and even to personal reports of those possessing a business credit card. ie. Cap1 SPARK also reports to employee personal credit reports.

Now don't you try changing your name or SSN-- that's criminal fraud--but for a corporation-- bankruptcy is just part of the cost of doing business.

The thief living down the hall is personally accountable for his bad debts and late payments,  the corporation-- not a bit accountable.  Uh....I am personally accountable. 

Which kind of Business Entity are you referring too? We're S-Corp.

Image result for whats a business entity

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 11 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit scores. What a scam!

locked for moderator review
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.