cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditCheckTotal -- Finally merged with Experian?

tag
_NERD
Established Contributor

Re: CreditCheckTotal -- Finally merged with Experian?

@Anonymous wrote:

With these new $1 trials, you get far more scores than just your 3 FICO 8s!  You are also provided with your EX FICO 2 (mortgage) score, FICO Auto Score 8 and 2 (both EX), as well as EX FICO Bankcard Score 8, EX FICO Score 3 and EX Bankcard Score 2! 

zomg this is awesome. I can’t wait for the new thread! 

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 21 of 56
calyx
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Has BBS tried to use CCT in the last few days? 

I hadn't, but after reading this thread I went ahead and did another $1 trial.  When going to CCT.com and trying to log in, the graphic in the upper left corner of the screen (and url) remains CCT, but the UN/PW section looks identical to what you'd see when logging into your Experian.com account.  When using my CCT login credentials, I was not able to log in.  Backing up, I went again to the CCT.com main screen where it shows you can do a $1 trial.  Instead of my usual login first, I clicked this icon where I was prompted to sign up.  It said my UN was already taken, so I just added a character to the end of it and proceeded.  $1 trial started, 3B report/scores delivered.

The most important takeaway here is that you can still get your 3B report/scores for $1.  I'm not sure if you can cancel and do another dollar trial with the same login credentials, but I would imagine at the very least you can sign up again simply adding another character to your UN and it would work.

The downside I see to this change is:

• When accessing my archived reports (all from previous CCT $1 trials) it seems I can only see the Experian reports and would have to pay for the other 2.
  • The interface isn't as user-friendly IMO compared to the old CCT one.
  • My Credit Works Basic account through Experian (free one) near as I can tell cannot be accessed after doing a $1 trial.  No big deal, I'll take 3B report/scores updates for $1 gladly over a free monthly EX-only report/score.

THREAD WORTHY UPDATE:  I'm about to start a thread on this because to me, it's that exciting.  With these new $1 trials, you get far more scores than just your 3 FICO 8s!  You are also provided with your EX FICO 2 (mortgage) score, FICO Auto Score 8 and 2 (both EX), as well as EX FICO Bankcard Score 8, EX FICO Score 3 and EX Bankcard Score 2! 

Yes, all the same perks/scores as Creditworks Premium.  

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 22 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@calyx wrote:

Yes, all the same perks/scores as Creditworks Premium.  

Gotcha.  I'm unfamiliar with that product, but it would seem a CCT $1 trial then equates to $1 Creditworks Premium trial.

Message 23 of 56
calyx
Super Contributor

It looks like my trial doesn't end until Dec 28 (even though I cancelled my billing), so I don't think I can try for another trial until after that.    This works for me - my next notable update should happen after the 4th - I'll see if I can do another trial at that time.   

It appears you can make new accounts to get new trials, but I'd like to see if I can keep it all under one username because I like having all of the reports archived in one location.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 24 of 56
_NERD
Established Contributor

After years of headaches with CCT and not being able to log in after creating a new account the other day, I’m finally able to log in. What a huge relief. This thread made me feel a lot better. Thanks!

See screenshot below. I can see the 3B report I never got to see when I created my new CCT account the other day when I went on my app + luv button spree. 

6EC61CDD-027A-476B-BF8F-6F18CD971C53.png

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 25 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just re-upped for the $1 trial- all it gave me was my EX score (no 3B). It let me poke around for about 5 minutes, then booted me out, where I then immediately received an email from EX that they were refunding my card! To quote Cecil the Seasick Sea Serpent, "WHAT THE HECK?!" =(

Message 26 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just re-upped for the $1 trial- all it gave me was my EX score (no 3B). It let me poke around for about 5 minutes, then booted me out, where I then immediately received an email from EX that they were refunding my card! To quote Cecil the Seasick Sea Serpent, "WHAT THE HECK?!" =(

Well, that's just odd.  Perhaps you didn't have time to pull up all of your other scores.  Unlike the old CCT $1 trial where you see all 3 FICO 8 scores immediately, with this new interface the only thing you see is EX FICO 8 at first, then you have to click compare all to see all 3 FICO 8's, then you have to click additional scores to see the other 6 provided with the trial.

Message 27 of 56
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

BBS - 

When are you going to post the full compliment of 3B scores in that other thread?

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 28 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Thomas_Thumb wrote:

When are you going to post the full compliment of 3B scores in that other thread?

As I told you last time you asked, the moment I get them.  Due to Citi messing up my account after issuing me a new card in August with my suffix incorrectly represented, my Citi account has not updated on TU since 8-24-18.  The Citi EO resolved the problem for me about 2 weeks ago and at the time I requested an off-cycle reporting, but they said I would have to wait until the next reporting.  That should be on or about the 26th, so in roughly a week.  I am not going to pull my scores until that account is updated, as TU is still showing a > $6000 balance on that account reported nearly 4 months back when the balance that will report next will be $0, thus resulting in a different score-set.

Message 29 of 56
joebbb
Established Member

the site is so laggy now and it doesn't work well. 

06/2015 Starting Scores: EQ 574 TU 586 EX 599

Current EQ 619 TU 642 EX 639
Goal: 700
Message 30 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.