Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditCheckTotal trial question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CreditCheckTotal trial question

Canceled a while back. Noticed a couple of days ago that I had a 1 dollar charge on my bank card from them. It fell off the next day. I think somehow maybe I got a new trial without actually signing up again as once I seen the dollar on my bank account, I pulled another 3 report. I tried to call and cancel yesterday and option 3 sent me to a rep. I tried late last night and they were closed so the call just hung up on me. tried again today and it tried transferring me to a rep again. Is the option to cancel with automated machine no longer an option?

Message 31 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure, someone mentioned this once before but a few days after reading it I cancelled just fine with the automated system.  6 days from now I'll be cancelling again, so I'll report back whether or not I have any issue at that time.

Message 32 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to give an update on email addresses to use. The info@experiancredit..com no longer works.
Message 33 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with zumroff
Message 34 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just cancelled my CCT trial membership again via the automated system by phone, and it's currently during normal business hours.  I'm not sure why several people in this thread are having problems doing this using the automated system and are being forced to deal with a human being.  There is something during the automated system cancellation that says if you'd like to speak with a live agent at any time to hit a certain number, but unless you are doing that I don't get what the issue is.

Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

the trial "trick" isn't a trick When you cancel your trial and the period elapses and you log in again, a message spashes saying you are elligible for a new trial.

Message 36 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

How are you cancelling during the middle of the night? It tells me to call back during normal business hours

Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never had a problem with time of day.  It's automated - that's part of the purpose of an automated system is that it can be used all the time.

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.