Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creditworks Premium FICO Changes

tag
Inscorehell
Valued Member

Creditworks Premium FICO Changes

Does Creditworks Premium report FICO score changes in the middle of the month for all 3 bureaus or just Experian?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
mmajer4211
Regular Contributor

Re: Creditworks Premium FICO Changes

@Inscorehell wrote:

Does Creditworks Premium report FICO score changes in the middle of the month for all 3 bureaus or just Experian?

Good question. I do believe it's just Experian but I could be wrong. I the premium version and I think it's only been my Experian score that updates. I have that premium service and MyFico 3B so I never really paid attention because with MyFico you can see all 3 score changes. I looked through my Creditworks alerts though and only saw alerts for Experian. 

MASSIVE OVERHALL (48) MONTHS IN

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you only get the non-Experian scores (with the 28-score package) initially and then throughout the month will see EX updates.

Message 3 of 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Daily EX scores, once per month the other two . 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

Daily EX scores, once per month the other two . 

Of course you can at anytime during the month spend $1 and see the other reports & scores.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it gave updates for the other 2B throughout the month, there would be no reason to have a MF subscription.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.