cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critique my GW/Request for deletion letter?

tag
sun_shine64
Valued Member

Re: Critique my GW/Request for deletion letter?

Hi,

That is an awesome letter! I've never written one  but I was contemplating sending one to the local utility company whose reporting I know is affecting my report/score.
Long story short, here in WI utilities can report lates. Severe financial difficulties left me no way to keep up with the expenses. I'm on my way back up but finding it difficult. These forums are helping greatly and I appreciate you all.
My question is that I would like to send a GW to this utility to ask them to remove all the negative reporting but I'm not sure who I should send this to. I have only dealt with them directly, no collections. They have reported directly to CRA's.  I get a letter each month from the "collections dept" with someone's name signed at the bottom. Should I start there? Should I send the GW to the person listed at the bottom of the letter they sent me each month or someone else?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Message 11 of 12
nyctomia
New Visitor

Re: Critique my GW/Request for deletion letter?

Very good!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.