Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU skipped reporting a month

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

DCU skipped reporting a month

Usually a couple of days into the month DCU reports to the bureaus the month-end balance on my platinum card.

This month they haven't reported at all.

Just my luck, the June 30th balance was a bad one. The July 31st balance would have been much better.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

13 REPLIES 13
Hex
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU skipped reporting a month

I checked and it’s not just you. My last report is from 6/30 as well. Since it looks like a system problem maybe they will report again soon.
Message 2 of 14
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Hex wrote:
I checked and it’s not just you. My last report is from 6/30 as well. Since it looks like a system problem maybe they will report again soon.

Wow, thanks for checking.

Message 3 of 14
Hex
Valued Contributor

Anytime. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep can confirm. June 30th here too.

DCU really doesn’t impress me...
Message 5 of 14
Hex
Valued Contributor

I like DCU there’s one in my town and the headquarters is in the next town over. You can use their Visa card like a CLOC and that’s nice. Someday they might upgrade me to their rewards card so that during the holiday season (when they’re giving out the extra 1%) I will be willing to spend more than $2.75 (the price of breakfast sandwich at work) on it each month. Smiley Happy
I do like the 6.17% APR they give for your first $1K in savings.
They’re a respectable CU.
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

They only gave me $1K @ 13.75% so my NFCU Plat is a better option for advances @ 10.24%.

I had issues when I set up the account where bill pay wouldn’t work and it took them a week to fix it. That pretty much crushed my idea of making them my main FI.
Message 7 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

After all the success of MCU, can you really blame them?Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 14
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Same here. I was so annoyed when I realized my DCU Visa didn’t report, especially since they doubled my limit to $10k last month! I just switched my auto loan to them this week and I’m wondering when it will report. My other loan account is already closed.

Message 9 of 14
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Update. Finally, on the 28th of August, DCU reported. And thankfully it did report the correct balance as of July 31st.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.