Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date of Last Activity

tag
FranknBeans
Contributor

Date of Last Activity

I was joint on a auto loan years ago. i did not know they were making late payments almost every month.  That was my mistake.  Back in October I found out and paid off the card in one payment for around 3500.  I recieved the title and have a letter from Capital One stating they released the vehicle.  On my report it shows the account as paid in full but as a paid repo.  I have attempted to dispute this and uploaded the document with Equifax but it came back verified.  

My question is on my report it shows date of first delinquency is March of 2016 and a last activitey of October of 2019.  Will this fall of my credit report this coming March or am I stuck with it until  Oct 2026.  If I am stuck with it until 2026, is there a better way to dispute this becasue I have title and paperwork?  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Date of Last Activity

@FranknBeans wrote:

I was joint on a auto loan years ago. i did not know they were making late payments almost every month.  That was my mistake.  Back in October I found out and paid off the card in one payment for around 3500.  I recieved the title and have a letter from Capital One stating they released the vehicle.  On my report it shows the account as paid in full but as a paid repo.  I have attempted to dispute this and uploaded the document with Equifax but it came back verified.  

My question is on my report it shows date of first delinquency is March of 2016 and a last activitey of October of 2019.  Will this fall of my credit report this coming March or am I stuck with it until  Oct 2026.  If I am stuck with it until 2026, is there a better way to dispute this becasue I have title and paperwork?  

I'm pretty sure it's 7 years from date of first delinquency, so you should have a good basis for getting rid of it once March 2023 comes around, unless it's already gone by then.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.