cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did EQ mess up my information

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Did EQ mess up my information

I pulled all 3 Reports on myFICO. I could not tell exactly where the problem is. I know I have never been last in the last 2+ years. I have no idea what EQ is showing as last month late payment. Can some one help where to look on the reports.

 

On it EQ it is showing

Time Since Most Recent Late Payment:  1 months : Your most recent late payment.
 
On TU and EX it is showing as
Time Since Most Recent Late Payment : 2 years 6 months :Your most recent late payment.
7 REPLIES 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Did EQ mess up my information

Pull your free report from annual credit reports and look there.


Message 2 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Did EQ mess up my information


@FireMedic1 wrote:

Pull your free report from annual credit reports and look there.


Thanks. I'll check into it further. I have no idea. I know for sure I am never late for last 2.5 years.

Message 3 of 8
kiea
Frequent Contributor

Re: Did EQ mess up my information

Check the date on 'the date of major delinquency' field on your report.  That is the date Equifax goes by to determine if your late or not.  

 

I had the same issue with them.  Equifax said my last late was in August 2021.  My score dropped 20 points.  I had to dispute the date so that they could correct it.

Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 4 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Did EQ mess up my information


@kiea wrote:

Check the date on 'the date of major delinquency' field on your report.  That is the date Equifax goes by to determine if your late or not.  

 

I had the same issue with them.  Equifax said my last late was in August 2021.  My score dropped 20 points.  I had to dispute the date so that they could correct it.


How do I check? Do I have to go through each account on the report and check ? Not sure how to check 

Message 5 of 8
kiea
Frequent Contributor

Re: Did EQ mess up my information

You have to go on Equifax's website to pull your report.  You can click on file dispute to see all your information.  

Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 6 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Did EQ mess up my information


@kiea wrote:

You have to go on Equifax's website to pull your report.  You can click on file dispute to see all your information.  


Thanks. I'll take a look at it. 

Message 7 of 8
kiea
Frequent Contributor

Re: Did EQ mess up my information

You're welcome.  Good luck with everything 

Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.