Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone see if Apple card reported to credit bureaus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Apple Card Report to the 3 Credit Bureaus

I was informed that no CLI's would be granted until you reach the 6 month mark with your Apple card. I have the card and have used it and PIF the 700.00 I charged. I did this for a couple of reasons, one, to check when they report the card,  and secondly, to see the number of CB's they report it to. But like others here have opined, It is a major CC issued by a Bank, and it is a WMC. As more information is available, people will become for familiar with the intricacies associated with the card. Either way, for the OP, a CC from a major bank will help you establish the scoring you seek, good luck.

Message 21 of 171
Howaboutthat
Frequent Contributor

Not sure about all three but definitely Transunion. Accepted card today and got the notice they pulled Transunion within the hour.
Message 22 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since Goldman Sachs is a major bank, I would expect them to report to all 3 CRAs. That being said, it is also worth noting that the HP does not  occur when you apply, but when you accept the card. So it is perfectly okay to "apply" for the card just to see what sort of offer you get/don't get, and then make a decision afterwards... I and many others have done that.

Dunno about GS's reporting practices but I know that Amex, for example, doesn't report a new card until after the second statement... which can be a month and a half or so after the card opens. Perhaps GS does that, or perhaps they are more like Chase, which reports a few days after the first statement. I guess we'll see!

Message 23 of 171
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

If OP is looking for credit card options with a SP, try BB&T if you're in their geo-footprint. They've been doing SP approvals for a few months now. No HP at all.

Message 24 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody have their Apple Card report?

Anybody have their Apple Card report?

Just curious as I would think we all got our statements on the 31st. It should be good padding for me on UTI, so hoping to see it reflected soon.

Message 25 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anybody have their Apple Card report?

According to GS, it will take up to 60 days, much like Amex does. 

Message 26 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anybody have their Apple Card report?

Awesome, thank you for the heads up.

Message 27 of 171
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Apple Card reporting?

Do we know when the new Apple Card is going to start reporting on credit reports?
Message 28 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card reporting?

@LittleSal wrote:
Do we know when the new Apple Card is going to start reporting on credit reports?

Word from GS is second statement much like AMEX does. 

I wouldn’t take that as gospel though. 

Message 29 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card reporting?

No news about reporting from my end either. Seems both Apple and Petal are taking their time to report. :-).
Message 30 of 171
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.