Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone see if Apple card reported to credit bureaus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Apple Card Report to the 3 Credit Bureaus

EaglesWinLII are they all WMCs? Or do they come in different flavors? How are you able to tell? Is it on your card? Where do I look?
Message 31 of 171
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card by Goldman Sachs

I'm sorry if this is in this big thread somewhere:  has anyone seen this report to the credit bureaus yet?  Still waiting...

Message 32 of 171
RSX
Valued Contributor

Not yet

Dec 16/2019. EX. 721. EQ. 723. TU 746
Jan 25/2024 EX. 774 EQ. 751 TU 758
Inq. EX 2 EQ 3 TU 6 - - CC 2x24, 0x12
Amex BCP $35k - Apple GS $21k - BMW/Elan $19k - Cap1 QS $16.7k - Chase Amazon $13.6k - Chase Bonvoy Bountiful $10k - Chase United Club Infinite $26k - Citi CustomCash $3k - Citi DC $14.5k - CreditUnion1 $9k - DiscoverIT $31.5k - PayBoo - $15.6k - Penfed Gold - $19.3k - USB AltitudeGO -$19k- USBank Cash+ -$25k - PenFed LOC - $20k - USB LOC - $15k
Message 33 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wingennis No, nobody has stated as such.
Message 34 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Apple card reports to GS. /thread

Smiley Very Happy

Message 35 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's some discussion of this over at Reddit. It seems that GS will not start reporting to the CBs until the beginning of the new year. That seems odd, but maybe it's because of this being GS's first CC offering and because it's an unusual(Apple virtual card) one at that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AppleCard/comments/cylnh6/so_then_yearly_reports_idk_seems_odd/

Message 36 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

There's some discussion of this over at Reddit. It seems that GS will not start reporting to the CBs until the beginning of the new year. That seems odd, but maybe it's because of this being GS's first CC offering and because it's an unusual(Apple virtual card) one at that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AppleCard/comments/cylnh6/so_then_yearly_reports_idk_seems_odd/

That rep is clueless. Neither SageStream or Factor Trust are CRAs that would be getting reports on your account. 

I am going to just ask them myself and see what they say. 

Message 37 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

These people get on my nerves. 

B773C1AF-26F3-43B9-8C22-B936D999350E.jpeg

It looks like nobody knows when they’re going to report. Last I heard it was expected on the second statement like AMEX and I am going to just believe that as a possibility. 

In the short term it will actually help me anyway to not have this account show up since I’ve been naughty with the credit seeking so if they take some time I will be fine with it as long as they report the 8/8 opening date correctly. 

Message 38 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple Card owners

Hey my fellow Apple Card owners! I have a question. Has anyone seen the card on their credit report yet? I was wondering if they were going to report to the credit bureaus because I have yet to see them on my reports. I can see the Goldman Sachs inquiry and that’s all. Thanks for any feedback.
Message 39 of 171
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Apple Card owners

It will certainly report.  I dont believe anyone has had it report yet from last I have heard/read.

Message 40 of 171
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.