Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone see if Apple card reported to credit bureaus

tag
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card owners

As of today, my new Apple Card has not appeared on my CR, which is surprising to me because my first statement cut 8/31/19.  The only thing related to the Apple Card is the inquiry.

Guyatthebeach

Message 41 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how many inquiries is too many?

Has anyone even heard a peep from GS as to whether the Apple card was meant to report to the CRAs prior to a cardholder defaulting?

Message 42 of 171
CAS2019
Frequent Contributor

Re: Apple Card by Goldman Sachs

Could these be “artificial intelligence” responses, and not coming from an actual GS csr?  The responses I have read sound more like computer generated.

Starting Score: 784
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Club Member" border="0" width="50" height="67" align="right">

Message 43 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CAS2019 wrote:

Could these be “artificial intelligence” responses, and not coming from an actual GS csr?  The responses I have read sound more like computer generated.

No these are real humans that are incredibly busy. Sometimes it can take 5 minutes to get a response and they're always very rushed with long pauses between them. 

Message 44 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed that not only did they pull TU and Factortrust but it appears they did a chexsystem as well.
Message 45 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I noticed that not only did they pull TU and Factortrust but it appears they did a chexsystem as well.

Yep. They pull SageStream too. 

Message 46 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card ?

Has anyone had the Apple Card show up on any of their credit reports as a new account yet? Opened August 15 and nothing yet.
Message 47 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Has anyone had the Apple Card show up on any of their credit reports as a new account yet? Opened August 15 and nothing yet.
Only thing I've noticed is the hard pull from GS with TU, other than that, nothing.
Message 48 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm I don’t think I’m familiar with a major bank that doesn’t report to the big three. I have had a few car loans and student loans that may skip one or two. Maybe even a few collections iirc but never a credit card.

Message 49 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Someone may do well to read the TC. GS is not your ordinary bank although Tim Apple... I mean Cook Smiley Happy said it was not like an ordinary bank card.

Message 50 of 171
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.