tag
RSX
Valued Contributor

Re: Early adopters of Apple Card...

Not yet

Dec 16/2019. EX. 721. EQ. 723. TU 746
Jan 25/2024 EX. 774 EQ. 751 TU 758
Inq. EX 2 EQ 3 TU 6 - - CC 2x24, 0x12
Amex BCP $35k - Apple GS $21k - BMW/Elan $19k - Cap1 QS $16.7k - Chase Amazon $13.6k - Chase Bonvoy Bountiful $10k - Chase United Club Infinite $26k - Citi CustomCash $3k - Citi DC $14.5k - CreditUnion1 $9k - DiscoverIT $31.5k - PayBoo - $15.6k - Penfed Gold - $19.3k - USB AltitudeGO -$19k- USBank Cash+ -$25k - PenFed LOC - $20k - USB LOC - $15k
Message 61 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple does not, and will not report to the credit bureaus for at least 6 months, per the rep i spoke with via chat. I was curious and asked because i got the card only for utilization purposes so when it didnt report, i was highly upset. The rep said they are working on that functionality but as of right now there is no credit bureau reporting. I spoke to them just last night.

Message 62 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah they told me the same thing they don’t have the functionality, yet. I asked if I closed my card will it still be reported when they do get the functionality. They weren’t really sure, but they were trying to say yes.
Message 63 of 171
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Apple Card Report to CBs

Has anyone had their Apple Card report?

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 64 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Did anyone see if Apple card reported to credit bureaus

I'm still waiting. This will be my second statement close in a few days. So I'm hoping soon.
Message 65 of 171
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

I read someone on reddit said it reported.

Message 66 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

@randomguy1 wrote:

I read someone on reddit said it reported.

The only people I've seen report that it reported ended up being corrected that a HP isn't a new account. The latest news is still no news. 

I hope it stays hidden for awhile. 

Message 67 of 171
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card by Goldman Sachs

Has anyone seen this card appear on a CB yet?

Message 68 of 171
RSX
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card by Goldman Sachs

Not yet

Dec 16/2019. EX. 721. EQ. 723. TU 746
Jan 25/2024 EX. 774 EQ. 751 TU 758
Inq. EX 2 EQ 3 TU 6 - - CC 2x24, 0x12
Amex BCP $35k - Apple GS $21k - BMW/Elan $19k - Cap1 QS $16.7k - Chase Amazon $13.6k - Chase Bonvoy Bountiful $10k - Chase United Club Infinite $26k - Citi CustomCash $3k - Citi DC $14.5k - CreditUnion1 $9k - DiscoverIT $31.5k - PayBoo - $15.6k - Penfed Gold - $19.3k - USB AltitudeGO -$19k- USBank Cash+ -$25k - PenFed LOC - $20k - USB LOC - $15k
Message 69 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received this note from Apple support:

"Hello, thank you for messaging Apple Card today. I would be more than happy to assist you with when we report the card to credit bureaus . At this point we do not report to credit bureaus, but we are working on building this functionality. When we have credit bureau reporting functionality, your past and current payment history will be reported to credit bureaus, which may affect your credit score."
Message 70 of 171
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.