cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ding Dong The TransUnion Witch is DEAD! 89pt increase today & $29,000 Lowe's CLI...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ding Dong The TransUnion Witch is DEAD! 89pt increase today & $29,000 Lowe's CLI...

I feel like this today x 100.

Because this massive credit thing happened...

5-31-16 TU FICO 08 Before & After.jpg

And this happened...

Amazon Before & After 5-31-16.jpg

And this happened...

Walmart Before & After 5-31-16.jpg

And this happened....WOW! Smiley Surprised

Lowes Before & After 5-31-16aa.jpg

The crazy thing is I haven't even came out of the credit garden yet. Smiley Surprised

Praise the old credit gods and the new I say.

P.S. MyFICO wasn't reporting my UTI correctly today either when I got the 761 TU score. It showed all my correct credit card balances, but the percentage they showed was 30% and should have been 23% like CCT reported today and with this new credit my UTI will plummet down to exactly 10%!

A 775+ FICO 08 TU score by the end of the week might be possible. Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Ding Dong The TransUnion Witch is DEAD! 89pt increase today & $29,000 Lowe's CLI...

I been reading about this with TU going on all over the place.

Even my own FAKO's have soared but still waiting to see where FICO goes.

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ding Dong The TransUnion Witch is DEAD! 89pt increase today & $29,000 Lowe's CLI...

Reading about what with TU?
Message 3 of 18
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congratulations on the awesome increases. Now you know this thread should have gone in Approvals. Now you making me have to work and notify a mod. Tsk tsk. Smiley LOL
Message 4 of 18
baller4life
Super Contributor

Sorry again Creditluv. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Those are awesome CLI's, and that is an awesome score increase!  Keep up the stellar work!

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

"The Ballerina Gave, and the Ballerina Hath Taken Away."

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing and wonderful!

Message 8 of 18
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

"The Ballerina Gave, and the Ballerina Hath Taken Away."

Smiley LOL 

Message 9 of 18
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!   

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.