Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Off Cycle Credit Report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Off Cycle Credit Report

Called Discover on Saturday and asked them to do an off cycle report as I got hit with one final interest charge after paying the card off and wanted my card to report a zero balance before I go into talk to the mortgage lender about my refi on Monday. They told me that this wasn't a problem at all and that it should reflect in about 2 days.. fast forward to today and I still have no update on myFico or Experian.com.. The lady said that she sent it while we were on the phone on Saturday and I really thought that I would have seen something by now.. am I just being impatient? Or should I think about calling them again to make sure that it actually got done? Does anyone have experience with this?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Re: Discover Off Cycle Credit Report

Same scenario for me, I called on a Saturday and it was refreshed on my credit report  on Wednesday, but it will not notify you, you have to click on the account details and will show the new balance.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to laugh because not even minutes after posting this I got a myFico balance change notification lol. Only for Equifax though. I've been itching to buy an updated report so that I can see where my Mortgage scores are actually at now, but if I'm going to pay for it I don't want to do it before the other 2 show a 0 balance.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you use WalletHub?  If not, sign up, as you get free TU report updates at 6am every morning.  Also alerts from free services like CS or CK often arrive quicker than the paid service from MF.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.