cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover card FICO score update this month?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover card FICO score update this month?

I didn't turn off the notification, as I like the reminder to sign in and check my updated score/info.  I can understand why one would, though.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

This just happened to me. Score was supposed to update on the 21st of January, 2019, but did not. I called Discover, and they pretended on multiple occasions to not have knowledge of what was going on. Only after I pushed the issue did they say they were having problems.

Computers are not that hard for people who work with computers. The notion that they are "working on it", for days at a time, is ridiculous. 

I did notice that each time I call, they try to steer me to their "App" to see it there. Call me a cynic, but I would not put it past an executive to call himself/herself being clever by deliberately dropping FICO update for a % of customers, knowing that many of them will call in to find out what happened, at which point it will be a great opportunity to push their "App".

Message 12 of 17
Floyduda
New Contributor

You're not alone....The last 3 or 4 months, I've received the same email with no actual update when I view my account. Usually 2 to 3 days from the date of the email.....In the past, I would get it the day after the score was updated....

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the score on the paper statement (or PDF) update?  I've not had the issue but I'm a 3 month old customer there with little history. Was just curious of the score on the statement has been stagnant as well.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Next to the score it should provide you with the date that it was generated.  Having the same score for 3 months could mean that you're not getting fresh pulls, or it could very well be just that your score is remaining constant for that period of time regardless of it being updated.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Indeed. As of late, the issue is with Discover. They said so. What they did not make clear was whether fault lied with Transunion, Fair Isaac Corporation, or Discover.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked mine and it’s updated for Jan of this year.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.