Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover free EX Score - when it updates

tag
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Re: Discover free EX Score - when it updates

My last update was on October 18th, 2016 and I just logged in a few minutes ago and nothing updated.  Remembering that I had a credit freeze in place, I put a temporary lift on my Experian report and BAM, my score updated immediately.

Message 11 of 13
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

My last update was on October 18th, 2016 and I just logged in a few minutes ago and nothing updated.  Remembering that I had a credit freeze in place, I put a temporary lift on my Experian report and BAM, my score updated immediately.

I wonder why that affected it? I've had a credit freeze on my accounts for a year and they still update from time to time.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was confused about this too. I wasnt understanding why it had been showing my score on the 21st each month and when I went to log in on the 21st and 23rd this month there were no updates...

Here's how it works: They try to pull your report 6 days before your statement. It's not displayed or updated on the site until after your statement. In my case, the graph on the site always shows the 21st. My statements are on the 27th though... So that graph does not get updated until the 28th. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.