Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover not reporting for 3 years

tag
kahkah21
Established Member

Discover not reporting for 3 years

I signed up for a new credit monitoring service & it pulls reports monthly as part of the service. I noticed that my Discover account hasn't been reported since April 2019. The only reason I noticed is that this service has the utilization per account listed and it's 0% which I know is wrong. I'm posting this to bring awareness in case it's happening to others. I've never disputed anything with them so I'm confused as to why it happened. I'm going to send them a letter to investigate. I'll keep this thread updated once I know more. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover not reporting for 3 years

Who did you sign up with? Some take a few days to get the full story. Even MyFICO. Look at the fine print.

Message 2 of 4
kahkah21
Established Member

Smart Credit. I've had them for a few months. I'm going to pull my reports from annualcreditreports as well to check if those reports are the same.

Message 3 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

You know your getting Vantage 3.0 from the 3 CRA's for 19.95 a month? You can get CK for 2 of them for free. Just sayin...........

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.