Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute results in ALLIANCEONE deletion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dispute results in ALLIANCEONE deletion

Smiley Happy

I recieved notice via mail today that my dispute results for Experian are complete.
Admitantly, I made a HUGE mistake and submitted my dispute online through TrueCredit with which I have the report monitoring service. Turns out, they re-route you to annualcreditreport.com for disputes, something I didn't realize until AFTER I had clicked the submit button.
I was kicking myself for weeks afterwards since I had read a post by Tuscani specifically stating that to dispute via annualcreditreport.com was a bad idea since it allowed the CRA's two extra weeks to verify!
Anyway...One of my disputes(medical, held by ALLIANCEONE) came back DELETED Smiley Happy and the other with CRED PROTECTIONS ASSOC verified Smiley Sad so I guess, I'll be attempting a PFD with them. 
Now just to figure out which part of the country pulls Experian frequently so I can decide where to relocate to Smiley Tongue
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sl
Established Contributor

Re: Dispute results in ALLIANCEONE deletion

I was able to get a PFD from Credit Protection Assoc.  Try a PDF if a valid debt.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dispute results in ALLIANCEONE deletion

Thanks sl I'll definately be giving that a try.

Message Edited by McGrawgal on 06-28-2007 11:32 AM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.