cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do hard pulls show up on credit report immediately?

tag
JoshSF

Do hard pulls show up on credit report immediately?

When people do several apps in a short period of time, how long before the pulls are visible to new apps? 

7/17: EX 750, TU 741, EQ 716
AAoA = 12.7yrs (Exp), 13.6 years (TU/Eq)

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Re: Do hard pulls show up on credit report immediately?

Mine popped up the day after and the day after that.

Depends on what service you use.

I use CCT and they are usually quicker than MyFico
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

It depends on the company you applied with.  Some show up immediately and some don't until a few days.  

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

For me, HP's have generally shown up within one to several days of their being made.

Message 4 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yes agree with everyone, all depends on lender . Some can be super quick others lagging but usually there is nowhere for your report to hide from those little buggersSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Yes agree with everyone, all depends on lender . Some can be super quick others lagging but usually there is nowhere for your report to hide from those little buggersSmiley Wink

Question, do lenders have to report a hard pull?

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think lenders has anything to do with when HPs gets reported, it has to do with which CBs the lenders pull from.  EX and EQ has always been pretty much immediate for me, often within the same hour (I have subscriptions with all three CBs), TU on the other hand can take a few days to show up like everything else with TU.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let me clarified my previous post, EX and EQ will send alerts immediately but the HP probably will not be added to their reports until they update at about 3AM every night.  In other words, multiple HPs within the same day (before 3AM) will not show up until the next day's report therefore the lenders might not know about each other's hard pulls.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't think lenders has anything to do with when HPs gets reported, it has to do with which CBs the lenders pull from.  EX and EQ has always been pretty much immediate for me, often within the same hour (I have subscriptions with all three CBs), TU on the other hand can take a few days to show up like everything else with TU.

I've gotten monitoring alerts from Cap1 CreditWise same day... Statements take a while to show up though.

Message 9 of 12
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

CreditWise is TU

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.