cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does MARCUS by Goldman Sachs not report to all 3?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does MARCUS by Goldman Sachs not report to all 3?

We are in the process of purchasing a home, but have been waiting for our consolidation loan from Goldman Sachs to show up on our reports before we do a hard pull for a mortgage, just so there are no surprises when they do the final pull before closing.   

We got this loan on 11/2/2018.  So far I have only seen this show up on Trans Union, and has been there since the end of November.  They have also updated my first payment on TU - so really there has been 2 reports from them to TU since opening.  

I know not all credit companies report to all 3 - but honestly I have never had any of my accounts in over 20 years not show up on all 3, and find it strange that a company as large/well known as Goldman Sachs to be only reporting to Trans Union.  While I am not worried if this is the case, I just don't want it so show up unexpectedly on a hard pull where all of a sudden it affects my scores and chances.

My middle mortgage score is 702 - so obviously right on the edge of a potential rate difference.  I just don't want that to fall under if it reports to the other 2 suddenly when there is a hard pull.  

Thanks in advance for any info on if this is the case!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Goldman Sachs not report to all 3?

What tools are you using to pull your reports?

You mention that you "are in the process of purchasing a home."  When do you guess you will sign all the final paperwork and the new home is yours?  (Closing.) 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Goldman Sachs not report to all 3?

I use myfico, creditkarma, and wallethub all together to try and monitor changes.

We are closing on 3/20/2019.  We were pre approved by a mortgage guy using our credit report from 4 months ago (technically that report expires this week) - but that report looks nothing like what we have right now and we will be pulling a brand new report ASAP to send through the full process.  Our communication has been very thorough so he understands where we are sitting, and improvements we have made on our end to prepare and be fully qualified for the property we are seeking.  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.