cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know when Care Credit updates their internal fico scores?

tag
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know when Care Credit updates their internal fico scores?

or Sychnrony in general?

I just got a denial with a score from 04/04/19...

Not sure if this goes here, so feel free to move!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone know when Synchrony updates their internal fico scores?

Did they HP you?

If not, then it's nothing to worry about.  Give it a month and try again.  If you were previously denied then it's a stale SP score but, getting them to recon anything is like pulling teeth.

Message 2 of 15
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

No this was a soft pull. My TU went from 604 to 683 so I'm trying to get a CLI on Care Credit and my PPC 2% because I've ready 680 is typically good enough for a CLI. I guess I'll keep trying. 

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh, that make sense then.  Care Credit is the oddball that updates every 4-6 months between CLI's.  I can't recall exactly whcih of the two it is but, someone should chime in that has the card.  Maybe go back to the 1st post and change the subject to include Care Credit.

Message 4 of 15
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

They have gone back as far a 6 months on many of my denials. It is literally like pulling the handle on a slot machine.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 5 of 15
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!

I guess I will try monthly? I don't want AA or something for asking too much though. 

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditJourney007 wrote:

Thanks!

I guess I will try monthly? I don't want AA or something for asking too much though. 

There are people here who ask Sync and Disco so many times that they could wallpaper their entire houses with denial letters. Wouldn't really worry about it. 

Message 7 of 15
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

There are people here who ask Sync and Disco so many times that they could wallpaper their entire houses with denial letters. Wouldn't really worry about it. 

this!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 8 of 15
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditJourney007 wrote:

Thanks!

LOL, I'm the same with Disco. How annoying, I wish they'd just email a denial.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditJourney007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditJourney007 wrote:

Thanks!

LOL, I'm the same with Disco. How annoying, I wish they'd just email a denial.

I stopped asking for now. They seem to only want to increase my limit when they're no longer my highest limit. At $12,700 though, I really don't need more so I'll save some trees. 

I try Sync at least once a month for my PayPal card. My Amazon seems to be on a fixed 3 month schedule so I save some trees. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.