Did you mean: 

Does this mean its Verified?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does this mean its Verified?

I just pulled my TC once again and one of the disputes was
Debt Rec Sol on TU and EXP.
Date Reported 02/21/2008 This was for an old sprint account that is showing up on my CR. 

On my CCR after a dispute with another agency it shows open acount date clsed 01/05
estimated date item will be removed 10/2008. Derog.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, the Date Reported as 02/21/2008 that is showing up, is that around the date I disputed it, or is that a verified date?

How will I actually know if something is verified? Will is say consumer disputed/ now verified or what?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does this mean its Verified?

Mine said, "Consumer disputes, meets FCRA requirements"  or something along those lines. I don't remember which CRA it was tho.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll try to watch for it.  Thanks.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My TU response to a dispute was unclear as well.  The dispute results said that the item was updated, but everything on it, including dates remained the same.

EX deleted my account.  The dispute results indicated that the item was deleted and it no longer appeared on my CR.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just looked at my online CR with EQ and it still says consumer disputes, under investigation. I'll watch it closely.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

CRAs have 30-45 days to answer disputes
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.