cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't let credit troubles kill you!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Don't let credit troubles kill you!!

Wow... God is really a good one..  Look how many people have been encouraged on this post already... I am excited about my future and ya'lls  (is that a word, haha!)
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

myhearts07 wrote:
... I am excited about my future and ya'lls  (is that a word, haha!)

Only south of the MasonDixon  Smiley Very Happy
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

TexMontana - I know I'm just repeating what others have said, but you are NOT alone.  You have everyone here.  No need to be embarassed --- no one is wagging a finger at you.  I think many people are nodding their heads because they recognize themselves in you.

IMvery,very,veryHO, you should tell your DH before the guilt eats you alive.  I found out that my ex-H was keeping financial secrets from me for many years, and I can tell you I would have vastly preferred it if he had told me.  I found out by accident and that was the end of it.  I left him.  Things might have turned out very differently if he had fessed up.  So please consider telling him -- you don't know for sure that he will leave, but you stand a much better chance of him staying if you are honest. 
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.