Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ Fico Score Watch

tag
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

EQ Fico Score Watch

Hello everyone im not able to purchase this product straight from this website due to short credit history so i was wondering if this score watch from eq is legit and the same used at this website? Thank you

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: EQ Fico Score Watch

It's the same product buy with a different layout. If you weren't able to purchase here, it won't be possible to purchase from there either. Any FICO-related product purchase won't go through until minimum scoring requirements are met (which is a good thing...you can get reports for free and what we pay for is the score. I'd hate to buy it for the score and not get one).

Here's the minimum scoring requirements for a FICO:

• ·          At least one account that has been open for six months or more
  • ·          At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
  • ·          No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).
Message 2 of 4
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

@llecs wrote:

It's the same product buy with a different layout. If you weren't able to purchase here, it won't be possible to purchase from there either. Any FICO-related product purchase won't go through until minimum scoring requirements are met (which is a good thing...you can get reports for free and what we pay for is the score. I'd hate to buy it for the score and not get one).

Here's the minimum scoring requirements for a FICO:

• ·          At least one account that has been open for six months or more
  • ·          At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
  • ·          No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

Thank you so much for the input, i was able to purchase my fico score from the eq website but im still not able to get it here somehow. I have been building up my credit for over a year now. these are the cards i have  Discover it, Chase FReedom, Capital one platinum visa, Bankamericard travel rewards visa. All my accounts report monthly so far and i still not able to purchase myfico scores from this website. Any other inputs? Thank you so much for the reply

Edit: I also have three store cards reporting as well. Thank you!!

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750
Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

If you were able to purchase their version of SW w/ a FICO logo (as opposed to their other products that offer a "Equifax Credit Score" FAKO), then you can rule out a lack of info on your EQ report. I'd certainly give myFICO a call. Other problems might include a network issue (rare, but it happens), ID issues, etc.

Phone:
1-800-319-4433
Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.