Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ—WHAT is go’n ON??!!

tag
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

EQ—WHAT is go’n ON??!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!

I finally in "Very Good" credit rating.

...BUT --- WHAT is EQ's DEAL?!! It's costing $$$ just to get this score to report?! AND balances are still not reporting correctly. I paid off all cards but two! Frustration is NOT the word!

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
sznthescore
Established Contributor

Re: EQ—WHAT is go’n ON??!!

They've been having issue I guess with their system. I received an apology email for the inconvenience that included a free report and scores. I noticed it before the email came out as my scores were tanking even with positive credit actions. 

REBUILDER CARDS

Goal: FICO 700+
Message 2 of 6
mfinsmi1
Established Contributor

i have so many issues with equifax - 25 days out of a month i cant access my report this has been happening since september ....calling them gets me no where . I also have so many other issues about EQ  you can see my posts around here if your curious haha 

Personal Cards (Over $100k):

Business Cards:

Rebuilding Starting Scores - December 2021

FICO SCORE 8/9 - Current 1/6/23

Stats: : 3/6; 8/12; 17/24 --- AAoA 3 YRS, 8 MO --- INQ: EX-6/TU-7/EQ-2
Message 3 of 6
805orbust
Valued Contributor

I hate them... like they are my mortal enemy and archnemesis. Complete incompetence over there.  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Rottweilerlvr
Contributor

I can't even log in to my account. Isn't that like a basic right? Called them twice, reset it twice, with a agent on the phone and they blamed my iPhone.

Message 5 of 6
markbeiser
Established Contributor

The one and only service Equifax offers consmers that consistently works correctly is the credit freeze/unfreeze phone app.
It seems to always work, even during the 80+% of the time that you can't actually log into their website...

Back to gardening until Late February 2025.
Current FICO8:
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.