Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ reports.

tag
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

EQ reports.

Not sure if this is the right forum. But I used to have EQ 3-in-1 monitoring service in January. The service was cancelled by (EQ) because of some guy's(EQ CSR) fault. I was offered a refund or new service. I opted for refund and I am yet to receive it. Every time I call, its the " your refund is with the billing dept. and the case has been escalated. Please call back in 5 business days..."

Thats the way its been since the end of January this year.

But my problem really is that, I need those credit reports that I had accessed in January. They have changed quite a bit since then. I did not make any prints. I only had the service for around 12 days.

Is there a way I can obtain any of my credit reports from January in any way? If I sign up for EQ's 3-in-1 service now, will I have access to past reports?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQ reports.

Resubscribe with the same username/password and then look under "Past Report"

Go to www.equifax.com.  Click on Member Login.  Enter your old username and password.  It will bring up some type of "sign up for" and show various products.  Choose the one you previously had.

This is the only way that you might be able to access your previous reports.  I think they give you access to "old reports" for 1 year.

Message 2 of 5
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Thats what I thought. I still access my free report from ACR on the EQ website with the same username and password and I do not see any option for past reports. I do see the option for 3-in-1 monitoring service as cancelled.

Given what happened initially with EQ, I intend to call the CSRs first before I re-start my 3-in-1 again and hope it lets me access those past reports again.

Message 3 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

FWIW, my account with Equifax Credit Watch Gold got goobered up back in December and January, and they had to re-do the whole thing. All my previous reports are gone, and they say that there is no way to bring them back. I saved a few to disk, but most I didn't. Smiley Sad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 5
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Dear XXXX

We have received your billing inquiry and have investigated your concerns. We have
processed your refund for $14.95. A credit will appear on
your credit card account within 5 to 10 business days.

Thank you for your patience in resolving this matter. We appreciate your
business.

xxxx
Personal Solutions
1-866-640-CARE (1-866-640-2273)
Monday through Sunday 8am - 3am (EST)
paw4
Protect your identity and the power of your credit.

------------------------------------------------

Finally, after a lot of fight, I got the refund. Or atleast an affirmation. I had to threaten them that I am a grad student andhave access to media and tats where I would be heading etc....

Still pretty mad though cause I need thosereports from jan, feb etc.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.