Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ severely delayed HP?

tag
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

EQ severely delayed HP?

Has anyone had any experiences recently with a HP from EQ either not appearing at all, or being really delayed to show up? Here's my scenario:

I applied for a new account on 12/11 and was approved. They sent me a "Price you pay for credit" disclosure giving me my APR and credit score, and stated it was obtained from EQ. 9 days later, I still have no indication they pulled my credit. Since I was 2 freakin' points shy of getting the top tier rate (grr! I hate the old score models!), I got an AA copy of my report from EQ. I don't see any SPs or HPs that are from them, and the HPs match what my last CCT shows. The score is correct though, so I'm really confused. Anyone else experience anything like this? I don't care about the INQ, but I hate mysteries - especially when they involve my finances Smiley Very Happy

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQ severely delayed HP?

What type of account is it? Is there a chance that the lender doesn't HP for that type of account or something? Or, if you already have an account with them perhaps they wouldn't HP you, like Amex for example.
Message 2 of 3
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

Re: EQ severely delayed HP?

I figured out what it was after I posted, but I couldn't delete Smiley Happy

It was for a new Signature LOC, my first credit product with this bank.

I saw on the disclosure that it also had a date when the score was grabbed. It was on 11/02, and it was from when I had done a couple other transactions with them. They must've SP'd me then, and I guess they reused it for the LOC app. Interesting that they would not HP for it, but I'm not going to complain!

I asked for $7500 and was approved. 9.9% APR (lowest is 8.9), so I'm very happy about that. We'll see how/when it starts reporting now Smiley Happy Maybe I'll luck out and the TL will be hidden, too LOL.

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.