cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR in credit report causing MAJOR harm...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ERROR in credit report causing MAJOR harm...

I'm suffering from lack of sleep, dizziness and fatigue because of the CRUD my stupid credit report and the credit reporting agencies are causing me...

I must be able to SUE someone?! Smiley Wink  (Joking)

Seriously though, ready for this.  Here is the timeline of events....

May 20, 2000
PURCHASE BRAND NEW VW CABRIO (Ok leased)

Aug 1, 2002
AUTO FAILS DEQ (does not meet emisson standards) THEREFORE CANNOT GET TAGS AND THEREFORE IS NO LONGER LEGAL TO DRIVE ON ROAD.

Aug 15, 2002
I TAKE AUTO IN TO DEALER AND TELL THEM TO STUFF IT, HAND THE KEYS AND GIVE THE CAR BACK.  (I was naive to think that because I gave the car back that it wasn't as bad)

(side note, I took this auto in multiple times over the two years and they always failed to fix the issues in the end I was pregnant and the car had mold everywhere on top of the other issues)

June 5, 2005
FILED BANKRUPTCY AGAINST VW I REFUSED TO PAY 8800.00 FOR SOMETHING THAT WASN'T MY FAULT.

2005-2008
Error upon error in my credit report.  Charge off credit cards, repo on car, etc.  I send countless certified letters and file many disputes attempting to fix my credit.

June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 2007
VW REPORTS KEY DEROG, REPO 7 TIMES IN 2007.  I HAVEN'T HAD THE CAR FOR OVER 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After really getting mad, Equifax deletes the entire history as did Transunion.  Experian has not done a THING!

This is so unfair!  I want to buy a house!  Argh.....Smiley Mad
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.