Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX Disputes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX Disputes

Ok - I searched for this and am still posting...

I have finally got around to disputing with EX.  On July 2nd I disputed a medical collection and three seperate lates with CC TLs. 

My EX FAKO on July 2nd = 652 (before dispute)
My EX FAKO on July 5th = 750  (after dispute - in process)

I am assuming this is because the disputed items are not being considered while in dispute?  I have not pulled my EX FICO due to cost.   I don't see any changes yet (except "consumer disputes") and while excited I think this is short-lived (way too much bump). 

Thoughts?
Do you think CC companies are seeing the 750? 
May be time for a quick application in my future at 750?
Does Marriott Rewards pull EX?

Thanks in advance for input...
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: EX Disputes

daWorm wrote:
Ok - I searched for this and am still posting...

I have finally got around to disputing with EX.  On July 2nd I disputed a medical collection and three seperate lates with CC TLs. 

My EX FAKO on July 2nd = 652 (before dispute)
My EX FAKO on July 5th = 750  (after dispute - in process)

I am assuming this is because the disputed items are not being considered while in dispute?  I have not pulled my EX FICO due to cost.   I don't see any changes yet (except "consumer disputes") and while excited I think this is short-lived (way too much bump). 

Thoughts?
Do you think CC companies are seeing the 750? 
May be time for a quick application in my future at 750?
Does Marriott Rewards pull EX?

Thanks in advance for input...

Your FAKO EX does not matter! Pull your FICO EX before applying for a new card.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EX Disputes

I did and it shows with the upward tick just like FAKO.  My posting was mostly curiousity about the reporting and if some disputes aren't removed, will I see a point decrease?  Based on limited responses, I am guessing my best bet is waiting the 30 days for resolution - fingers crossed it doesn't go down.

Thanks for the response - it is great to see such activity on this board.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.