Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX hard inquiry not displayed in MF 3B

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX hard inquiry not displayed in MF 3B

So I’ve pulled numerous 3Bs since May, but a particular credit union hard inquiry from May 2019 fails to show.

Any ideas? Customer service so far has not been able to produce an answer.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
OmarR
Established Contributor

Re: EX hard inquiry not displayed in MF 3B

I have one like that on my EX report.

My Nusenda Credit Union VISA HP from 12-03-18 shows up correctly on websites such as ExperianIDWorks and couple of others that I get thru free monitoring. But when I have pulled my actual 3B report, it's not on there. It doesn't even exist.

I have read some of your other threads and I know you are doing some algorithm testing with your file, so I get that you want an accurate file. But as for me, I personally don't care if it's not showing. If it was showing as multiple pulls, than I would probably care. But if EX wants to delete or not report my HP's, they can knock themselves out for all I care.

EQ=850   EX=845   TU=843       0/24       UTIL=$1    AZEO

Message 2 of 3
iv
Valued Contributor

Re: EX hard inquiry not displayed in MF 3B

@Anonymous wrote:
So I’ve pulled numerous 3Bs since May, but a particular credit union hard inquiry from May 2019 fails to show.

Any ideas? Customer service so far has not been able to produce an answer.

MyFICO does intentionally filter the list of inquiries that it gets from the CRAs (to only the most recent 12-months, IE: FICO-scorable inquiries)... but one from May 2019 should still be showing (not a typo for May 2018, right?)

But since there is filtering in place, rather than showing the whole list, it is entirely possible they've got a bug in the filter.

You have checked that this inquiry is showing on other EX report sources, like ACR, credit.com, or directly with a free or paid Experian account?

If so, this would need to go to the UI team as a bug report...

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.