Did you mean: 

EX reports my Care Credit as retail card

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: EX reports my Care Credit as retail card

@pizza1 wrote:

LOL Rev!! 

I am still closing!! Heck, I closed 3 or 4 I think already I think I got in January, (eek! oops Smiley Wink )I just had to see if I could get them all I gues, LOL ...

Obviously my TU score isnt 717 anymore, and took a dive. Itll take the full year to recover again. It was just one of those days where I went on a major app spree. Next major app spree will be a little more on the conservative side, and CRA appropriate as well. 

So glad to see you around here more!!  Ive missed you being around!! Would be so nice to see some of the "old crew" come back for a bitSmiley Happy

I just can't stay away I guess!  

Probably will take another break at some point, but it's a cheap use of time... yeah I miss some folks too, and am sorry I missed that getogether if it happened: would've been interesting and nice to put some names to faces.  I'm mostly here and in UFS rather than my old days in CC's or going everywere as a moderator, occasionally in the mortgage forum too but yeah.

School taking up more time now so guessing I won't be frequent but relaxing on a Saturday night can post heh.

        
Message 11 of 14
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

LOL Rev!! 

I am still closing!! Heck, I closed 3 or 4 I think already I think I got in January, (eek! oops Smiley Wink )I just had to see if I could get them all I gues, LOL ...

Obviously my TU score isnt 717 anymore, and took a dive. Itll take the full year to recover again. It was just one of those days where I went on a major app spree. Next major app spree will be a little more on the conservative side, and CRA appropriate as well. 

So glad to see you around here more!!  Ive missed you being around!! Would be so nice to see some of the "old crew" come back for a bitSmiley Happy

Probably will take another break at some point, but it's a cheap use of time... yeah I miss some folks too, and am sorry I missed that getogether if it happened: would've been interesting and nice to put some names to faces.  I'm mostly here and in UFS rather than my old days in CC's or going everywere as a moderator, occasionally in the mortgage forum too but yeah.

School taking up more time now so guessing I won't be frequent but relaxing on a Saturday night can post heh.

What "get together?" 

By invite only I presume?

Kinda like a MyFico high school reunion? Lol

How would that work? Everybody is spread all across the country...

Just curious, that's all. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 12 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

LOL Rev!! 

What "get together?" 

An idea was floated regarding meeting in Vegas at one point (use those points for airfare and hotel!).  I don't know if that idea ever came to fruition as that was right before I wandered away from the forums for a while.

        
Message 13 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

LOL Rev!! 

What "get together?" 

An idea was floated regarding meeting in Vegas at one point (use those points for airfare and hotel!).  I don't know if that idea ever came to fruition as that was right before I wandered away from the forums for a while.

it never did come together, but Im working on it for next year!! Id tell peeps about it, but then "something always came up", and It was down to like 3 people, lol..  Hoping maybe next year will be different. Id like to get about 20+ peeps together Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.