Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion TU success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Exclusion TU success

Ex and eq are now from what I have gathered deleting 3 months early automatically, like for instance when i talked to experian (and have had multiple confirmations of this) they used to do 2 months early and would do one month earlier if you asked for EE now they are just automatically granting EE 3 months early on derogatories and delinquencies

Message 21 of 30
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your EE!  Indeed, this forum is a blessing.  Several of its contributors and the information contained really helped my wife and I through some ugly years!  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I read this thread tonight trying to figure out how to get some old baddies off and thought I'd try an EE with TU for something that has DoFD listed as 05/2014 and in LESS than 20 minutes I got the notification they deleted it off my credit!!! That's a full year ahead of time! I'm beginning to wonder if they have their dispute center on autopilot due to COVID. Just thought I'd let everyone know in case you have some hail marys to throw! 

Message 23 of 30
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So I read this thread tonight trying to figure out how to get some old baddies off and thought I'd try an EE with TU for something that has DoFD listed as 05/2014 and in LESS than 20 minutes I got the notification they deleted it off my credit!!! That's a full year ahead of time! I'm beginning to wonder if they have their dispute center on autopilot due to COVID. Just thought I'd let everyone know in case you have some hail marys to throw! 

@Anonymous  Congratulations on your EE success!

Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I gave it a shot and I filed a dispute online on my BK that is due to fall in oct 2021...LOL

4 days later email with investigation complete...BK deleted, score up 60 points.

wait, what?!?!?!

Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woot woot 🎉🎉congrats. Yup I'm also starting to believe maybe they are being more lenient because of covid. I mean even EX and EQ took mine off 6 months early!!

Message 26 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

🍾🍾🍾 congrats on that. And wow on the score!! 🎉🎉

Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Post been reading and learning so much over last couple months thinking I'm up over 100 pts across all CR from knowledge learned in this site. 

Anyway just had to share today after reading this thread tried my luck with final two baddies schedule to drop in September just dispute and said accounts too old. Minutes later email that accounts removed and 24 hours later 42 points increase on TU omg awesome!!!!

Message 28 of 30
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

First Post been reading and learning so much over last couple months thinking I'm up over 100 pts across all CR from knowledge learned in this site. 

Anyway just had to share today after reading this thread tried my luck with final two baddies schedule to drop in September just dispute and said accounts too old. Minutes later email that accounts removed and 24 hours later 42 points increase on TU omg awesome!!!!

@Anonymous, Welcome to the forums! 

Congrats on your EE success and 42 score gainSmiley Happy

Message 29 of 30
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your success! Nice score increases.

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.