Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion TU success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early Exclusion TU success

So I didn't even know about early exclusion until I stumbled on this page. Now that I've had success I felt the need to sign up just so I can Thank the good people on here and tell y'all what happened. So I had a collections that was due to fall off 10/2020 and after reading here decided, what the heck let me try TU. Didn't call, just went online and did it as a dispute. Picked the "account too old" and under comments, just wrote "applying for early exclusion".  So imagine to my surprise, after hitting the submit button, I go back to the home page, and see the message that the dispute was done and account has been removed!!!! To say I was in shock is an understatement. Don't know if maybe because they are super busy, things are handled much quicker. But shout out to all of you and Transunion!!!!

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Exclusion TU success

Welcome,

This page definitely is a hidden gem and works wonders. Congratulations on your success. 

Message 2 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks dude. I wish I had known of this when I was an irresponsible college student 😂 . But better late than never! 

Message 3 of 30
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So I didn't even know about early exclusion until I stumbled on this page. Now that I've had success I felt the need to sign up just so I can Thank the good people on here and tell y'all what happened. So I had a collections that was due to fall off 10/2020 and after reading here decided, what the heck let me try TU. Didn't call, just went online and did it as a dispute. Picked the "account too old" and under comments, just wrote "applying for early exclusion".  So imagine to my surprise, after hitting the submit button, I go back to the home page, and see the message that the dispute was done and account has been removed!!!! To say I was in shock is an understatement. Don't know if maybe because they are super busy, things are handled much quicker. But shout out to all of you and Transunion!!!!

@Anonymous 

Welcome To myFICO Forums and

Message 4 of 30
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your EE success!
Message 5 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks guys.  oh by the way my score jumped 22 points! It was stagnant for so long 😩😩

Message 6 of 30
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Very nicely done. Are there more derogatory or delinquency?
Message 7 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah. Unfortunately I had another one from ATT but it's a paid collections that only shows up on TU. Scheduled to fall off in December but I was like, what the heck, why not do the same thing and dispute (which is still pending). My other bad thing was 8 missed payments on my student loans from 2016 😩😩. When I do score simulations apparently they hurt my score. 

Message 8 of 30
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous, Congrats, that is a nice jump in scoreSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 30
EverForward
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.