cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Economic Stimulus Payments Information Center!!!

tag
fogg30
Valued Member

Economic Stimulus Payments Information Center!!!

ATTENTION

I have been reading post after post about the ECONOMIC STIMULUS PAYMENTS and wanted to let those who do not know already that you can visit the IRS's website and it will give you all the information you need to calculate how much you stimulus Check will be, when you should be expecting, etc..............

On 5/1/08 the IRS's website updated their website to include a link to where you could find out exactly how much your check will be and when you will be receiving it, the below link will take you there: 

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/IRServlet?app=IRACTC

*If you can not get to the link above then just got to www.irs.gov and then click on "Rebate Payment Questions?" and then scroll down until you see Where's My Stimulus Payment?, enter the information they ask for and it will tell you when your payment is coming if your Tax Return has been processed! 

(If they couldn't give you the information try back each week as it is updated weekly!)

On a personal note I was supposed to be mine Direct Deposited on 5/2/08 per my last 2 digits of my social security number but I did not get it until 5/9/08 because I filed an Amended Return right before 4/15/08 that delayed the processing and thus my stimulus check.  I found this out by calling and then checking the above web link.  Everyone situation is different!

EQ 637 / EX 576 / TU 600
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.