Email from Equifax re TrustedID Premier and Eq data breech subscriptions

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Email from Equifax re TrustedID Premier and Eq data breech subscriptions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Total abdication of any responsibility for the mess they created 

If you have a lock on your EQ via TrustedID, you cannot keep it after 01/31/2019, but hey, here is EX lock.

Also, this is totally worthless to those who already use EX paid services. 

I dont think enough bad things can ever be said about EQ 

You can still lock EQ for free via Lock & Alert, I don't think it will provide daily report like with Trusted ID though, I'll see when I switch over. This might work out well for me, I'll be able to cancel my EX IdentityWorks and save $9.95/month and able to lock all 3 for free.

Thank you! 

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem.
Message 12 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, Equihack is a joke and to think how msny good lenders use it exclusivelySmiley Sad
Message 13 of 14
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Total abdication of any responsibility for the mess they created 

If you have a lock on your EQ via TrustedID, you cannot keep it after 01/31/2019, but hey, here is EX lock.

Also, this is totally worthless to those who already use EX paid services. 

I dont think enough bad things can ever be said about EQ 

You can still lock EQ for free via Lock & Alert, I don't think it will provide daily report like with Trusted ID though, I'll see when I switch over. This might work out well for me, I'll be able to cancel my EX IdentityWorks and save $9.95/month and able to lock all 3 for free.

Yeah, that's what I thought when I got the email - Yeah! I can cancel EX IdentityWorks, the only credit monitoring service I pay for. I logged into TrustedID for the first time in months looking for it, but it not there yet. I had a trial of EQ's Complete Premier service when they went public with the breach and they've kept that for free as well and it's much better than TrustedID.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.