Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced recovery solutions-Sprint Bill

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enhanced recovery solutions-Sprint Bill

Total balance owed $513.00 from 3 years ago. This will not leave my credit report, I have gone ahead and disputed it over and over because Sprint said they would waive my cancelation fee but since I have no record I am stuck with it. I have called these people numerous times to set up and arrangements because at this point I just want the debt to show paid in full and help elevaiate the total debt  on my credit report. Am I wrong in asking for a letter in advance stating that they agree to my arrangement and that they will report as paid in full but they will not give me that. They are saying after 3 days of the debt being paid off they will send me a letter showing the debt paid in full and they will report to whatever breaus it has been reported to. I just have a hard time trusting collection agencys, please let me know how I should proceed or should I just take there word? Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Enhanced recovery solutions-Sprint Bill

If you have a statement from them as to the amount of the debt, and send that amount under cover letter stating that you have included payment in full, that, in my opinion, is sufficient to show that you have paid the debt in full.

They are required under FCRA 623(a)(2) to "promplty" update their reporting with the CRA once paid.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Enhanced recovery solutions-Sprint Bill

thank you for the advice.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.