Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax 3-n-1 vs myFico scorewatch

tag
Durtyd29
Established Member

Equifax 3-n-1 vs myFico scorewatch

Which one is better to have?  I love myFICO and this forum!!! I wish I would've found this years ago!!  I gained a wealth of knowledge that I consider to be invaluable.  I'm not trying to pay for 2 services, but the three in one deal seems pretty good?  What do you all think?  All opinions are welcomed!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Equifax 3-n-1 vs myFico scorewatch

It's a personal choice,what's good for one person may not be good for another.

If you want to watch your CS then scorewatch is great. If you are repairing your credit, and want to watch your CR's then 3n1 is great.

MyFICO does offer discounts every now and then, just google "myFICO discount code" Then use the code to get the discount.Smiley Wink

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 4
smallfry
Senior Contributor

You can get Equifax Score Watch for around 5 bucks a month if you look around. Coastal Federal Credit Union. Search bar. Shhh.

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Suntrust too, if I recall correctly.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.