Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Complete Premier Monthly Pricing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax Complete Premier Monthly Pricing

@Anonymous wrote:

does transunion or experian also give sp with their services?

@Anonymous wrote:

does transunion or experian also give sp with their services?

No

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

got the 9.98 as well Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 16
EW800
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

got the 9.98 as well Smiley Happy

Excellent!  Did they indicate if it was permanent or if it was just for 12 months? Twelve months was the best I could get, however I would suspect that re-upping for this (or similar) will be available in a year as well.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

12 months, they even refunded me the original fee. Nice Indian guy 'g'

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, how did you get 50% of Transunion. I just called to cancel and they didn't even try to retain me. I told them my friend has been offered 50% off for a year and I wanted the same. She told me they do not offer that. Cancelled my service. How did you do it? 

Message 15 of 16
EW800
Valued Contributor

It could be an offer/prono that cones and goes. In my case, I called TU and basically just said that I thought $20 was much to high, especially with the scores not being true FICO scores, and that I was considering cancelling unless they had any promos that would bring the cost down. That is when they offered the $9.95. Sorry they didn't budge when you called. One would think they would rather have something than nothing. Smiley Sad

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.