Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax FICO 5 refresh

tag
nyripon
Established Member

Equifax FICO 5 refresh

Is there a service for Equifax Fico 5 (Morgage) daily refresh? MyFICO only gives you once a month unless you buy it as needed, and same with Equifax company. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax FICO 5 refresh

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nyripon wrote:

Is there a service for Equifax Fico 5 (Morgage) daily refresh? MyFICO only gives you once a month unless you buy it as needed, and same with Equifax company. 

I have yet to find anyone who will give you a daily refresh of FICO 5.  Ex will give you FICO2 daily as a subscriber, but FICO5 daily is quite elusive.  

Quick edit: I'll take that a step farther, and say you will be hard pressed to find anyone who even provides you the score when something CHANGES.  If EQ's credit monitoring & score product wasn't complete crap, they'd probably be it... but it is, and for some reason they haven't learned from EX yet.    NO ONE provides EQ5 on a constantly-updating-when-things-change basis.  In fact, I'd argue the *ONLY* place that provides a true "we pull your report daily and give you a *DAILY UPDATING* score* is Experian.  Even MF's (of which I am a subscriber) FICO8 isn't a daily refresh - is based on an alert subscription to the bureaus, and only refreshes when it detects an alert... which is NOT perfect or the fastest to update.  

Message 3 of 5
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

I think you'll be hard pressed to find a daily update for EQ5. For the most part though, your score shouldn't change that drastically day to day, unless your utilization changes a lot when a card reports. By the 15th of every month, all of my cards will have reported and my scores don't budge after that, so it's usually a good time to pull scores. You can probably do the same. 

Message 4 of 5
Trudy
Valued Contributor

As others have said, EQ FICO any score model is elusive other than a handful of CC's and MyFICO.  MTG scores even more elusive.  I agree, that's an untapped market by which EQ could win win.

But if there's ever a reason to purchase MyFICO reports (although I'm a monthly subscriber just because), it seems well worth the expense for monitoring your scores if necessary for a MTG.  Usually the biggest purchase you'd make and worth knowing.

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.