Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax late payment info on MYFICO report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax late payment info on MYFICO report

Under my FICO 8 score factors,  it says "Your most recent missed payment happened 2 months ago".  But when I go through my accounts, no missed payments.

It just shows on Equifax, so I called them,  they show no missing payments.  I'm stumped.  Don't even know how to dispute because according to them there is nothing to dispute.

Anyone had this happened?  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kiea
Frequent Contributor

Re: Equifax late payment info on MYFICO report

I'm having the same issue with my report.  I just started a post about it the other day.  On my report it seems like they are going by the 'Date Major Delinquency First Reported' as you can see from the picture below it updated to November 2018.  Seems like they are counting it as a late payment.  I filed bankruptcy in April 2017 and I haven't been late on any of my accounts since then but for some reason they are saying I was late in November 2018.  I don't understand how this happened because this account was paid in March 2017.  I disputed it with the company and I'm waiting for a response now.  You seem to be having the same issue.  Maybe you need to look at your report on the Equifax website to see when the last update to your accounts was. 

I'm not sure if its affecting my credit score or not because I haven't check it recently but I'm sure it went down because of it.

h.png

Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting... I guess I will pull a report straight from Equifax.  The weird thing is i called and spoke to someone in person and they could not find anything.  

I may call again and get another person to look.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
kiea
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, that may be because it is not showing as a late under the payment history.  It's just counting that date as a late payment.  I could be wrong but I don't see nothing else on my report that could account for a late payment.  I hope you get it straighten out.  Keep us updated.

Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.