Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erratic NFCU CLOC & PenFed PLOC Reporting

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Erratic NFCU CLOC & PenFed PLOC Reporting

@Anonymous wrote:
I asked PenFed earlier this months and they said they send the balance on the date the statement cuts for the general banking account (checking/savings), which in my case is the 7th but I still don't have an updated balance reporting yet.

That's certainly not what they're doing for me.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 21 of 24
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Updates:

NFCU

OK I think I'm seeing a pattern with NFCU. It appears to be reporting the end-of-month balance, without regard to statement date.

PenFed

Still appears to be unpredictable. Not reporting end of month balance or statement balance. Several months it reported the balance on

the 3rd day of the month, but in the last cycle it reported the balance from the 6th day of the month.

Update 3/6/17.... This morning it reported the balance from the 5th day of the month

Message 22 of 24
maddox74
Established Member

How are you sure which exact day it (Penfed) is reporting?   Did you make a small payment each day, so that the balance was different each day? 

Message 23 of 24
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@maddox74 wrote:

How are you sure which exact day it (Penfed) is reporting?   Did you make a small payment each day, so that the balance was different each day? 

Yes. At first I just noticed. Then I tested it, having a different balance each day. It ranged from the 3rd day of the following month to the 6th day of the following month.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.