cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Boost in the 700's?

Contributor

Experian Boost in the 700's?

Has anyone tried doing Experian Boost with higher scores? Not that im all that high and can use all I can get im in the
714-735 range. I don't use my checking account but to pay my mortgage and CC's from. I pay utilities with a CC for the 3%.
Im not sure if you get more of a boost from linking multiple bank accounts like savings etc?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Experian Boost in the 700's?

Both my wife and I tried it. We were rebuilding after a Chapter 13 and it did give her a "boost" from low to mid 600s. It didn't do a thing for me. As a matter of fact, I had to write a letter of explanation for the underwriter last week. It didn't hamper my mortgage, I closed a few days later on Friday, but I guess this is so new that the underwrite was confused as to why my Comcast and Electric bills were on my EX report.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Experian Boost in the 700's?

It works... I did it with an EX of 740, because I had a thin file and got a boost of 25 points to an EX of 765... Smiley Happy

IMG_1687.png

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.