Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Credit Tracker App - Stopped Working/Disappeared

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian Credit Tracker App - Stopped Working/Disappeared

Hoping someone can chime in...... I have been using the Experian Credit Tracker App consistently for about 2 years now (maybe longer). I pay $24.99/month for this app and then as of Saturday 9/23/18, the app stopped opening (would just open and shut). I deleted it from my phone, thinking it just needed a fresh re-install and now the app is just gone from the App Store altogether. I downloaded the "Experian Credit" app and when I go to sign in, it tells me, "You are already a member of the credit tracker app-do you want to merge?". I said no and closed out, because I'm thinking, these are 2 different tools by Experian and I'm not going to sign up for more money every month. 

Where did the Credit Tracker App go? I can't seem to locate anything online/search engines/google etc and unless I log in to a computer, I can't use it on my phone anymore. The app is just gone from the app store. Any thoughts or knowledge would be great! Thank you!! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian Credit Tracker App - Stopped Working/Disappeared

@Anonymous wrote:

Hoping someone can chime in...... I have been using the Experian Credit Tracker App consistently for about 2 years now (maybe longer). I pay $24.99/month for this app and then as of Saturday 9/23/18, the app stopped opening (would just open and shut). I deleted it from my phone, thinking it just needed a fresh re-install and now the app is just gone from the App Store altogether. I downloaded the "Experian Credit" app and when I go to sign in, it tells me, "You are already a member of the credit tracker app-do you want to merge?". I said no and closed out, because I'm thinking, these are 2 different tools by Experian and I'm not going to sign up for more money every month. 

Where did the Credit Tracker App go? I can't seem to locate anything online/search engines/google etc and unless I log in to a computer, I can't use it on my phone anymore. The app is just gone from the app store. Any thoughts or knowledge would be great! Thank you!! 

Have questions about your Experian Credit TrackerSM, Experian CreditWorksSM, or Triple Advantage® membership? Call us at 1 479 343 6239

Monday-Friday 6am to 8pm PT

Saturday-Sunday 8am to 5pm PT

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here...calling now, I’ll report back.

UPDATE:

Just spoke with Experian and the credit tracker service and associated app has been discontinued. Only option was to select another Experian product or cancel, so I cancelled. Got my cancellation email within minutes.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No way! Thank you so much for the update. Gotta love how they “didn’t communicate” this to folks. I will call as well.

Thanks so much for the update!!
Message 4 of 7
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Yeah I guess they did discontinue the app and won’t work in newer iOS versions (iOS 12+). Might still work on older versions though. Mine stopped working as well and might have to cancel. Bummer Smiley Sad
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same for me. I only used the app so it was the most important feature. I called to cancel. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

do you mind providing the number you called so i may cancel my membership as well.

thank you!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.