Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian FAKO Score

tag
cuwhite5
Valued Member

Experian FAKO Score

Good evening to all. I just got a FAKO score from the Experian site. Could anyone tell me how far off they normally are from a real Fico score?

Starting Score: TU 717 EQ 701
Current Score: TU 794 EQ 760 DISCOVER MONTHLY 799 JUNE 2014) 807 TU BARCLAYCARD (JUNE2014)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian FAKO Score

Depends on your situation, generally what i have seen, is that they are LOWER then peoples real scores....

But then again YMMV 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 2 of 8
cuwhite5
Valued Member

The score they gave was 772. How low from this score would you think it may be? I have no negatives, only a judgement. I have 3 accounts reporting. 2 credit cards and one installment loan which has been paid off in good standing. the cards I have are a HSBC with a $750 limit, which i just opened on 10.05.11 and a First Premier with a $250 credit limit..

Current Score: TU 794 EQ 760 DISCOVER MONTHLY 799 JUNE 2014) 807 TU BARCLAYCARD (JUNE2014)

Message 3 of 8
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

to be honest, that is probably higher then your actual score, doesnt sound like you have much credit, but the judgement will hurt your score. 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 4 of 8
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@cuwhite5 wrote:

Good evening to all. I just got a FAKO score from the Experian site. Could anyone tell me how far off they normally are from a real Fico score?

There is absolutely, positively no way to know. It could be much higher or much lower than your EX FICO score. My advice it to ignore it completely.

Do you know what your TU (Transunion) and EQ (Equifax) FICO scores are?

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 5 of 8
cuwhite5
Valued Member

My scores from myFico as of Oct 25, 2011 are TU 711 and EQ 692.

Message 6 of 8
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@cuwhite5 wrote:
My scores from myFico as of Oct 25, 2011 are TU 711 and EQ 692.

Good. At least you have a baseline to work from.

Do you happen to live in PA? There is a credit union there (PSECU) that supplies a monthly EX FICO to it's members.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 7 of 8
cuwhite5
Valued Member

No. I don't live in Pa.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.