Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian.com not updating scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian.com not updating scores

I generally keep up with Experian via the app on my iPhone. It usually updates every week, or more often if there's a significant change. My score has been the same - 697 - for months now with the exception of a one-point dip back in May/June, which was recovered when I opened my PayPal MC. So I'm not necessarily sure there's a problem with Experian as far as I'm concerned; I do know that FICO scores are much less volatile than, say, Vantage scores.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Ex score went up 3 points after Penfed reported 12% UTI down from 27% UTI last month, the only change on the report, so obviously the score is updating.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've also noticed Ex updating information, thus scores, slowly this month. In my (limited) experience they are typically first by a day or three. I've still got payments and CLI from over a week ago that have updated on TU & EQ that haven't with EX. Hopefully this is a short term issue and fixed soon.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.