Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian credit check total Basic still free? Bank account charged $29.99

tag
crys12065
Established Contributor

Experian credit check total Basic still free? Bank account charged $29.99

Good Morning,

Trying to find out what happened with a co workers credit check total Experian trial.  I do this trial all the time for $1 and cancel it back to the basic and have never been charged.  I helped her with this a week ago and canceled it for her myself. She was charged the $29.99 today.  To confirm it was canceled I checked her account and sure enough it is the Basic membership. Did something change or is this a glitch?  Of course you can't get a person at Experian to ask.  I should have had her delete her billing info after cancelling the membership but forgot.  

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

Thanks!

In the garden until 2020
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian credit check total Basic still free? Bank account charged $29.99

crys12065 ... the whole thing has gotten so confusing I don't know if I am 'coming or going'! Experian sent me a note that I needed to access my Experian program and when I did I recognized nothing! It was totally different. As always, I have little to say and as you reported the Experian "human being" is a phantom in our dreams! Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.