cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian credit report on I Phone ap.

tag
Wizard10
Contributor

Re: Experian credit report on I Phone ap.

This could be a bug on Experians end. As if the new update I haven’t been able to even log in. The website works but it doesn’t have as much info at least in mobile that is. 

Message 11 of 14
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Wizard10 wrote:

This could be a bug on Experians end. As if the new update I haven’t been able to even log in. The website works but it doesn’t have as much info at least in mobile that is. 

I can't log into the app either. I've tried deleting it and downloading it again, but it still gives me the same error message that there are "technical difficulties" or whatever.

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 12 of 14
firefox100
Valued Contributor

I jI just went Experian app and it open and down loaded whth no problem.

Message 13 of 14
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@firefox100 wrote:

I jI just went Experian app and it open and down loaded whth no problem.

Nope. Still not working for me. Whatevs. I'm fine using the site for now. The app doesn't let me see my other scores, so I usually end up using the site anyways.

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.