cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian dispute center message

tag
kus23

Experian dispute center message

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I called Experian two months ago to remove a wrong address (typo), they told me that they merged it with my current address and it took two days to correct it. A week later, the wrong address was added again, and I'm not able to do the dispute online. I received this message all the time (picture below). I don't want to call Experian anymore.

The dispute process with TransUnion and Equifax is relatively easy.

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks for any help.

BlockedBlocked

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian dispute center message

MAIL- AAshrugs.gif

Welcome to My Fico!! 000welcome34.gif

Message 2 of 4
Kree
Established Contributor

If there is a typo address readded, it means one of your creditors is reporting a wrong address.  I think to permanently fix this you need to find out who is reporting it incorrectly.

Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I agree with Kree. One of your Creditors has their info messed up and each time they report something, it will likely add the bad info again. As for the technical difficulties, it should only be a site issue on their end that is temporary (at least it should be).

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.