Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian monitoring service question

tag
pat0812
Regular Contributor

Experian monitoring service question

Anyone using experian monitoring service?

I wanted to dispute something and usually when I click on dispute on my account it takes me to a page to put all my info and then verifies my identity with questions and then it generates an experian report and you can dispute.

For some reason today after I fill out my info it gives me this message

We are unable to allow access to our online dispute service. We understand that the privacy and security of your information is important to you; therefore, we cannot provide a specific reason as to why we cannot allow access. Our registration process is designed to ensure that your credit information is released only to you. You must have a current copy of your personal credit report from Experian in order to dispute information. Please call 1 800 204 1410 to order your report through our automated service. The report will be delivered by U.S. Mail. Once you receive the report, follow the instructions to dispute information you believe is incorrect.

It's the first time it happened to me? usually it always works fine.

Obviously I use a monthly service with them so they are able to verify my identity, why making issues when trying to generate a credit report to dispute ?

FICO 8's EX 770 EQ 751 TU 771 (1/16/17)
Amex Gold Premier rewards ( Charge Card)
Amex Blue cash - $47,800 Wells Fargo - $15,000 Citibank Simplicity - $13,800 Barclays Apple - $13,000 Walmart Mastercard - $8000 Chase Slate - $7,200 Discover It - $5,500 Capital One - $5,250
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.